Earlier this week, Cream, the development team behind the Pokemon-esque MMO Temtem, released the first part of Temtem’s content roadmap. The team went to their blog to post about how the game will be getting 50 new Temtem and two brand-new islands before the end of the year. There are also some new features coming such as ranked matchmaking, player housing, in-game chat, and more emotes.
Today, Crema released the mid-term and complete roadmap for Temtem and a bunch of exciting new stuff is in the works.
Starting in the Winter of 2020, there will be a new island called Arbury, 30 new more new Temtem, a second mythical Temtem, Club Dojo Wars, a Trading House, and updates on Ranked Matchmaking and Spectator Mode.
For the spring of 2021, Crema is planning to release Temtem on consoles. The team is also creating an End-Game Island, Daily/Weekly quests, a Battle Replay system, and a Cosmetics Store.
As for the Summer of 2021, there will a Nuzlocke Game Mode that is basically a hardcore difficulty mode for the game, a third mythical monster, an Arcade Bar, Draft PvP, and a Cosmetics Battle Pass.
You can see the images that the developers put out earlier today down below:
Temtem is now available on PC via Steam.
- Temtem PS5 Version Announced With New Trailer During State of Play
- What’s New in Temtem’s Kisiwa Update? Everything You Need to Know
- Temtem Reveals First Roadmap With Future Content Updates
- Temtem, the Pokemon-Inspired MMO, Has Sold Over 500,000 Copies
- Temtem Bans Almost 900 Users for Cheating, Will Not Review Appeals (Updated)