Best December 2019 Stardew Valley Mods
Sometimes taking the long way around Pelican Bay can seem like a chore. That’s why this mod creates some new shortcuts to make traversing the world of Stardew Valley a little easier.
The new shortcuts includes:
- A forest path from above Joja Mart to the quarry bridge.
- A shortcut from the playground to the mountains.
- A road from the library to the right side of the beach.
- A coastal road from the bottom left corner of the forest to the beach.
- A staircase to the road from the backwoods.
- A small bridge from one of the mountain islands to the mine.
- A staircase down to the riverside next to the Community Center.
All the shortcuts have a toggle on/off feature, and include no custom textures so they fit in seamlessly with the base world.
The designs even work with the immensely popular Stardew Valley Expanded mod as well.