There has been some managerial changes in the Premier League this week and tables throughout the world are beginning to take shape. In case you’re after some team upgrades this week, here are our FIFA 20 Team of the Week 12 (TOTW 12) predictions.
Time needed: 1 minute.
How to Get FIFA 20 Team of the Week 12 Players (TOTW 12)
- Open Packs
Team of the Week players can be found in any gold pack. If the player has a base silver card, they can also be found in silver packs, and the case is the same for players with base bronze cards in FIFA 20.
- Buy Them From the Transfer Market
All TOTW players can be purchased from the transfer market. At this stage in the game, most will be cheap, but high rated or desirable cards will be expensive.
FIFA 20 Team of the Week 12 (TOTW 12) Predictions
- Bernd Leno – GK – Arsenal – 86 OVR – He may not have kept a clean sheet, but a sequence of great saves played a part in Arsenal not losing to Norwich.
- Dani Carvajal – RB – Real Madrid – 86 OVR – The veteran Spaniard scored the only goal in Real Madrid’s win this weekend.
- Virgil Van Dijk – CB – Liverpool – 91 OVR – After Alisson was sent off, Liverpool began to struggle, but their leading man scored twice early on to help them win in the end.
- Theo Hernandez – LB – AC Milan – 84 OVR – In line for his second TOTW of the season, the Frenchman scored the only goal in Milan’s win.
- Dele Alli – CAM – Spurs – 86 OVR – Hitting form right away after Mourinho’s takeover, he scored another two times this weekend.
- Mario Pasalic – CM – Atalanta – 81 OVR – Piling more misery on Brescia, Pasalic scored twice in Atalanta’s 3-0 away win.
- Martin Odegaard – CAM – Real Sociedad – 81 OVR – With a goal and an assist in Sociedad’s 4-1 win over Eibar, the young star could appear in TOTW 12.
- Maxwell Cornet – RW – Lyon – 81 OVR – With a goal and an assist, Cornet played a big part in Lyon’s narrow 2-1 win this weekend.
- Ciro Immobile – ST – Lazio – 88 OVR – With another two goals this weekend, Immobile is one of the most inform strikers in Europe.
- Lautaro Martinez – ST – Inter Milan – 86 OVR – With Juventus dropping points, Martinez’s brace saw Inter go top with a 2-1 win against SPAL.
- Marco Arnautovic – ST – Shanghai SIPG – 84 OVR – The ex- West Ham man scored four times in his new side’s 6-0 win.
What Team of the Week Players Are & What’s Different?
Team of the Week players in FIFA 20 are just slightly upgraded versions of existing players in the game. They are awarded for good performances in real-world football and players’ rating gradually get higher as they get more and more in-forms.
You’ll notice them due to the card being black rather than gold. You’ll also see the flares in the tunnel as bright gold, rather than white as they are for standard gold players.
You can check out our predictions for FIFA 20 Team of the Week 12 (TOTW 12) in Ultimate Team above.
When Does Team of the Week 12 (TOTW 12) Go Live in FIFA 20?
The full team will be revealed via EA Sports’ Twitter account at 10 am ET on Wednesday, and the players will be released into packs at 1 pm the same day.