With the Season of Dawn now underway in Destiny 2, players can participate in the new six-player PvE Sundial event, and start farming for new Legendary and Exotic weapons. In addition to that, some year one weapons have also been updated and added to the current loot pool, including the popular Old Fashioned Legendary Hand Cannon. Here’s how to get the Old Fashioned in Destiny 2 Season of Dawn.
Getting the Old Fashioned in Destiny 2
Back in year one of Destiny 2, all weapons and gear dropped with fixed rolls and perks, and the Old Fashioned was one of them. However, with the Season of Dawn update, this Hand Cannon has been reworked to fit the new weapons system, and it can now drop with random perks, making it worth farming for.
The bad news is, it can only be obtained as a random Legendary drop. This means that you basically have a chance of getting it by participating in any activity like Sundial, Strikes, Gambit, Lost Sectors, or Crucible.
If you have Shards to spare, however, you can also purchase Legendary Engrams from the Cryptarch at the Tower, and hope that you’re blessed with good enough RNG to farm the Old Fashioned that way. There doesn’t seem to be any quicker or more efficient way to get the gun.
Destiny 2 Old Fashioned Perks
Here are the possible perks and rolls you can get for this weapon:
- Adaptive Frame
- Fastdraw HCS, Steadyhand HCS, Truesight HCS, Hitmark HCS, Crossfire HCS, Sureshot HCS
- Accurized Rounds, Drop Mag, Appended Mag, Tactical Mag, Extended Mag, Steady Rounds, Alloy Magazine, Flared Magwell
- Slideshot, Firmly Planted, Quickdraw, Demolitionist, Feeding Frenzy, Pulse Monitor
- Kill Clip, Moving Target, Snapshot Sights, Surrounded, Hip-Fire Grip, Explosive Payload
It can only be obtained through random Legendary drops. If you have the Shards for it, you can try to farm it by buying Legendary Engrams from the Cryptarch at the Tower.
That’s all you need to know about how to get the Old Fashioned in Destiny 2. Be sure to check our guide wiki for more tips and information on the game.
Here are a few other guides to help get you started:
- How to Start Vex Offensive
- How to Get Decryption Core Fragments
- How to Get Vex Mind Components Fast & Easy