The Season of Dawn has officially kicked off in Destiny 2, and with it comes the brand new Sundial six-player PvE event, and a collection of new Exotic and Legendary weapons to collect. Here’s how to get the Breachlight Legendary Sidearm in Destiny 2.
How to Get Breachlight in Destiny 2
Just like the Steelfeather Repeater Auto Rifle, the Breachlight is the other weapon reward you can get from completing a Sundial run.
First things first: you need to actually unlock the Sundial activity in Destiny 2. To do this, start the Season of Dawn quest line by talking to Ikora Rey at the Tower. This quest will task you with restoring an obelisk for Osiris on Mercury.
You’ll need to get super and ability kills on the Tangled Shore to gather components, talk to Osiris, and this will allow you to access the activity. To get into Sundial, bring up your Director menu, choose Mercury, then choose the Sundial icon.
This is a round-based activity where you and five other players have to complete a series of objectives and defeat a boss in order to clear it. After completing the activity, interact with the obelisk again to obtain your reward, and make sure to choose the Breachlight.
Destiny 2 Breachlight Perks
If you’re wondering what kinds of perks and rolls you can get with the Breachlight Sidearm, here’s what you need to know:
- Aggressive Burst
- Arrowhead Brake, Chambered Compensator, Corkscrew Rifling, Extended Barrel, Fluted Barrel, Full Bore, Hammer-Forged Rifling, Polygonal Rifling, Smallbore
- Accurized Rounds, Drop Mag, Appended Mag, Tactical Mag, Extended Mag, Steady Rounds, Alloy Magazine, Flared Magwell
- Underdog, Demolitionist, Outlaw, Under Pressure, Threat Detector, Hip-Fire Grip
- Elemental Capacitor, Rampage, Vorpal Weapon, Quickdraw, Osmosis, Multikill Clip\
To recap, here’s how to get the Breachlight in Destiny 2:
- Complete the Season of Dawn quest line to unlock Sundial.
- Open the Director menu, choose Mercury, then choose the Sundial activity.
- At the end of the activity, choose the Breachlight as your reward.
That’s all you need to know about how to get the Breachlight Legendary Sidearm in Destiny 2. Be sure to check our Destiny 2 guide wiki for more tips and information on the game.
Here are a few other guides to help get you started:
- How to Start Vex Offensive
- How to Get Decryption Core Fragments
- How to Get Vex Mind Components Fast & Easy