Today Square Enix reached out with a press release announcing that Dragon Quest Builders 2 is coming to PC.
The game will be released on Steam on December 10 and it’ll cost $59.99.
The Steam release will include all DLC released on PS4: that’s new content, recipes, hairstyles, clothing and areas. This means that PC players will also get the Hotto Stuff Pack, the Aquarium Pack and the Modernist Pack DLCs.
The game can already be pre-purchased on Steam, and those who get it by January 6 will receive the following bonuses:
- Ornamental Medicinal Herb Recipe
- Dragon Quest Logo Recipe
- Ornamental Chimaera Wing Recipe
- Five Sigil Block Recipes for building decorative blocks with sun, stars, moon, water and soul motifs
- Legendary Line Art Recipe
- Lo-Res Luminary Recipes
You can check out the announcement trailer below.
Below you can read a handy feature list:
- Block-building RPG – Prove yourself as a Builder and a Warrior, help the people of the realm to rebuild their destroyed lands. The more you help the more you’ll receive hearts and recognition. Prepare for a cure of creativity and friendliness!
- Creative open-world – Construct big structures in this fantasy block world with a large variety of options.
- Explore, gather, and craft – Each island contains its own set of unique materials to help you grow, craft, and cook new creations. Along the way you’ll improve your skills and grow as a builder as you learn new recipes and blueprints.
- Battle fearsome foes alongside your partner – Accompanying you on your quest is the mysterious Malroth, an aggressive amnesiac with a fondness for fighting foes. His powerful attacks and skills on the battlefield are truly indispensable!
- Dash, swim, and glide across an expansive world – Run across open fields and explore charming villages, treacherous mines, and spectacular castles. Dive into the watery depths to discover hidden treasures, climb the highest mountain to catch the sunset, and glide home to rest up for your next day of adventure.
- Plant, water, and grow! – Work together with your villagers to till soil, plants seeds, and raise a multitude of crops. Be sure to customize the way you build your fields to support the kind of crops you’re growing. Harvest anything from the humble cabbage to sweet sugar canes!
- Design and Build with Friends Online – Big projects require big help! Up to 4 players can team up online to build anything you can imagine on the sandbox Isle of Awakening.
If you don’t want to wait, the game is already available for PS4 and Nintendo Switch.
If you’re interested in the game, you can read our review of the console version.