Skins make the world of Fortnite go around pretty much. Each and every week, Fortnite adds new cosmetic items for players to get their hands on. While some become a common sight on the island, others are incredibly rare and tricky to get. Here’s how to get Fortnite’s Glow skin so you can stand out from the crowd.
Getting the Glow Skin in Fortnite
First things first, it’s worth pointing out that the Glow skin isn’t going to show up in the Item Store like many others do in Fortnite. Instead, you’ll need to download and play Fortnite on any of the following Samsung mobile devices:
- Galaxy Note 10
- Galaxy S10/ S10 +
- S4 Tablet
- S6 Tablet
As long as you have one of the above Samsung devices, you’ll just need to follow the below steps to get your hands on the Glow skin.
How to Get Samsung Glow Skin in Fortnite
- Download Fortnite on your Samsung Device
- Log-In with Your Account and Play a Game
- Go to the Galaxy Store on Your Mobile Device
- Search ‘Fortnite’ and select the ‘Samsung Glow Fortnite’ item.
- Ensure You’ve Got Payment Details Included
Don’t worry, you won’t be charged, it just requires it.
Outside of that, there’s not a whole lot more to it. Hop back into Fortnite and you should be awarded the Glow skin. Do this on mobile, and then you’ll have the skin in Fortnite on any platform.
That’s everything you need to know to get Samsung’s Glow skin in Fortnite. For more tips, tricks, and guides, be sure to check out our ever-expanding Fortnite Season 10 guide wiki. We’ve also included some guides from the recent Missions and limited-time challenges below, too.
- Fortnite Bullseye Locations: Where to Land on Different Bullseyes
- How to Find Week 9 Hidden Battle Star
- Where to Defuse Joker Gas Canisters