Many of the weapons and powers that you can use in Rage 2 are spread across the map and are locked inside Arks. You need to fight past some enemies, open up the hatch, and grab the loot inside. So that you can get all the powers and become an even stronger fighter, here’s everything you need to know about all Ark locations in Rage 2.
All Ark Locations in Rage 2
There are twelve Arks to find across the map, some will contain powers, some will contain powers, and all of them will be surrounded by chests for you to open and get some more loot.
They will all also be of a different difficultly, which is shown by their icon on the map. That means you won’t be able to open all the Arks right from the start of the game. Here are all the Ark Locations in the game.
Rage 2 Arks
- Quake Hill Ark – Located on the eastern edge of the Twisted Canyon region. Grants the Vortex power.
- Junkers Pass Ark – Located in the middle of the Twisted Canyons region. Gives the Shatter power.
- Canyon Cove Ark – Located in the south of the Broken Tract region. Grants the Defibrillator.
- Great Crack Ark – Located in the south of the Broken Tract region. Gives the Grav-Jump power.
- Earthscar Ark – Located in the north of the Torn Plains regions. Grants the Slam power.
- Strongbox Ark – Located in the middle of the Torn Plains region. Grants the Smart Rocket Launcher weapon.
- Spikewind Ark – Located in the west of the Broken Tract region. Gives you the Barrier power.
- Dealpipe Ark – Located in the south of the Sekreto Wetlands Region. Grants the Rush power.
- Shrouded Vault Ark – Located in the south-east of the Dune Sea Region. Grants the Charged Pulse Cannon weapon. You need to restore the power to reach it.
- Dank Catacomb Ark – Located in the north of the Sekreto Wetlands Region. Grants the Firestorm Revolver weapon.
- Needle Falls Ark – Located in the south-west of the Wilds Region. Gives you the Grav-Dart Launcher weapon.
- Greenhaven Ark – Located in the northern most area of the map, and is the hardest ark in Rage 2. Grants the Hyper-Cannon Railgun weapon.
That’s everything you need to know about all Ark locations in Rage 2. For more tips and tricks on the game, be sure to check out our Rage 2 wiki guide.