PUBG Update 1.07: What You Need to Know
Update 1.07 for PUBG is now live on both the PS4 and Xbox One, introducing a handful of fixes to the popular battle royale title.
Although it’s not a major patch, it addresses issues both with PUBG’s UI and gameplay, while fixing several bugs related to Survivor Pass: Vikendi, all in an effort to further make the experience smoother for console players.
The snowy Vikendi map was made available on consoles just last week, on Jan. 22, so it’s not entirely surprising that some kinks still needed ironing out.
Here are the PUBG Update 1.07 patch notes:
- Fixed an issue where sometimes “PLAY”/”READY” button would not function correctly (XBOX ONLY).
- Fixed an issue where a party member’s character would intermittently not appear in the lobby.
- Fixed an issue where you were unable able to move to “CAREERS” tab in the “SEASON” menu.
- Fixed an issue where you were unable to pick up the wanted quantity of an item from a loot box.
- Fixed bugs related to Survivor Pass: Vikendi.
- Fixed an issue where the mission list language would not update after changing the language in Settings.
- Fixed an issue where a UI button would be placed incorrectly.
- Fixed an issue where main weapons were not equipped if selected immediately after throwing a molotov.
- Fixed an issue where sometimes main weapons were not equipped in certain situations.
- Fixed an issue where “Now you see me now you don’t” achievement could not be achieved on Vikendi.
- Fixed mistyped information on the “SEASON – Survivor Point” page.
That’s what you need to know about PUBG’s Update 1.07. We’ve an entire PUBG Wiki that holds answers to other questions you might have about PUBG Corp’s battle royale title. You’ll find a few samples below.