All Aurora Door Codes in Subnautica
During your time in Subnautica, you’ll frequently be notified about the status of the Aurora. The Aurora is a ship that had a number of reasons before it crash landed, but now that it has, you’re more than welcome to explore it. Here are all Aurora Door Codes in Subnautica.
It’s first worth noting that in order to even hop aboard the Aurora in Subnautica, you’ll first need to wait for the engine to explode. This occurs after a few in-game days, at which point players are then free to go and explore it.
The Aurora ship itself can be found on the far east side of the map and is most easily spotted by heading to the surface of the water.
Once you’ve found it, you’ll want to equip a Radiation Suit. If you don’t have one, you’re not going to be able to explore the ship, simple as. It’s also recommended that you take the following items:
- Repair Tool – This will help you repair the Drive Room and any broken doors, of which there are plenty, on the Aurora in Subnautica.
- Laser Cutter – The laser cutter will allow you to enter various rooms including the Prawn Suit Bay and Black Box Terminal.
- Survival Knife – Handy for killing any lingering bleeders.
- Propulsion Cannon / Repulsion Cannon – Either of these can be helpful for removing crates and barriers, namely the ones in the main hallway and Laboratory entrance.
- A Weapon – To take care of any Cave Crawlers. This could just be the Propulsion/ Repulsion cannon you take with you for clearing obstacles on the Aurora.
- A Seaglide – You’ll need one of these for getting around the submerged sections of the Aurora in Subnautica.
Once you’ve got yourself equipped, you’ll be ready to head on board. There are a number of doors as you explore the ship that are locked. These require door codes in order to open them, and while they can be found in-game and as you progress through the story, who wants to wait?
Here are all Aurora door codes in Subnautica:
- Cabin No. 1: 1869
- Captain’s Quarters: 2679
- Cargo Bay: 1454
- Lab Access: 6483
- Robotics Bay: 6666
And there you have everything you need to know about the Aurora door codes in Subnautica, and a few tips on how to ensure you’re prepared for exploring this enormous ship.
For more tips, tricks, and guides on Subnautica, be sure to search for Twinfinite. We’ve also included some of our most popular guides for the game down below, because we’re nice like that.
- How to Get Magnetite Fast & Where to Find It
- How to Deal With Crabsquid Easily
- What Cure Command Is
- How to Get Moonpool
Question: What are all the Aurora door codes in Subnautica?
Answer: The Cabin No. 1 door code is 1869 while the Captain’s Quarters is 2679. The Cargo Bay door can be unlocked with the door code 1454, while the Lab Access code is 6483. Finally, the Robotics Bay can be opened with 6666. That’s all of the Aurora door codes in Subnautica.