How to Beat Giga Bowser in Smash Bros Ultimate
Super Smash Bros Ultimate boasts tons of powerful enemies to fight, especially in World of Light. One particular opponent, Giga Bowser, can wipe out your fighter within seconds if you aren’t careful. Not only is it huge, but this enemy also has a collection of destructive and defensive abilities. If you’re having trouble, here’s how to beat Giga Bowser easily in Smash Bros Ultimate.
You’ll fight Giga Bowser in most of the modes in Smash Bros Ultimate, and you can use all of the character’s you’ve unlocked against him. There are certain strategies you can use with different characters, with one of the safest tactics being to play as Fox and spamming his neutral special from a distance. You can also use Yoshi and throw eggs or fire gyroids as Villager.
If you’re planning on fighting Giga Bowser the old fashioned way in Smash Bros Ultimate, there are a few things to keep in mind:
- His fire-breathing attack is his weakest ability, so you won’t have to worry too much about getting hit by it. You can bait him into using this by running to the opposite end of the stage. Giga Bowser will be wide open for a few seconds, so hit him with some aerial attacks or sneak up behind him.
- Give your character Jump+ spirits to give them an aerial advantage in Smash Bros Ultimate. Having more mobility gives your fighter more opportunities to escape from Giga Bowser’s attacks and land aerial moves.
- Play it safe and keep dodging. Make sure to chip away at his health, but always remember to flee if you think he’ll launch an attack.
- Don’t be afraid to spam your best moves. Peach’s side special is a great way to get in there and deal damage while giving her just enough leeway to escape afterward. The same goes for characters who can attack from a distance or have some sort of mobility mixed in.
The fight shouldn’t take you too long, even if you decide to play it safe. If you follow these tips, you’ll beat the boss in no time in Smash Bros Ultimate.
That’s pretty much everything you need to know about how to beat Giga Bowser in Smash Bros Ultimate. For more tips and tricks on the game, check out our handy guide wiki.
Check out some of our other guides below to help you get started:
- How to Get Spirits
- How to Level Up Spirits & What They Do
- How to Unlock All Characters
- How to Upgrade Skills in World of Light