One of your early quests in Fallout 76 will task you with completing a knowledge exam for the Fire Breathers within their training system. This is part of the ‘Into the Fire’ quest. Rather than searching the fire station for scraps of paper telling you the answers, we’ve just run you through them all below. Here are all Fire Breathers exam answer for the ‘Into the Fire’ quest in Fallout 76.
Once you’ve started the quest, you’ll need to complete three different tests, the first of which is the knowledge exam. This asks you a number of theory-based questions regarding your work as a firefighter.
All Fallout 76 Fire Breathers Exam Answers in ‘Into the Fire’ Quest
There are seven questions to answer in total, and you’ll need to get them all correct in order to complete this part of the ‘Into the Fire’ quest and advance on to the physical exam. We’ve listed all of the correct answers down below.
- Question 1: The tunnel you’re traversing has begun filling up with a strange gas and you’re without your breather apparatus. What do you do?
- Answer – C) Evacuate as Quickly as Possible.
- Question 2: While traversing a smoke-filled building, your breathing apparatus has failed. Which of the following will served as the best replacement?
- Answer – B) A water-soaked rag.
- Question 3: One of your fellow Fire Breathers has been burned. The area is painful to the touch, but not blisters forming. You’ve applied a cool compress. What’ the nest thing you should do?
- Answer – A) Gently bind the burn with clean bandages.
- Question 4: While exploring a collapsed mine, your team leader flashes their safety light quickly three times. What does this mean?
- Answer – B) Retreat immediately.
- Question 5: One of your squadmates has caught a case of Sludge Lung. Which of the following sets of ingredients, when cooked together, can be used as a cure?
- Answer – C) 1 pt. Purified Water, 2 Ash Rose, 2 Blight, 2 Soot Flower
- Question 6: You’ve stumbled upon a band of Scorch-diseased people brandishing clubs. Which of the following is the ONLY acceptable method of engaging them?
- Answer – B) Fall back and engage from a distance with firearms.
- Question 7: You’ve captured a Scorch-infected man who you recognize as a childhood friend. What do you do?
- Answer – C) End his life as mercifully as possible.
By providing the above answers, you’ll gain a perfect score and pass the exam. You’ll then move onto completing the physical exam, which requires you to press a button at a starting point, following a number of Fire Breather signs to another button, pressing that, and then returning back to the start.
It’s a simple task, but one that, when combined with the presence of Scorchers, can be a bit of a pain to complete within the time limit.
And there you have all of the Fire Breathers knowledge exam answers in Fallout 76 for the ‘Into the Fire’ quest. Be sure to check out our ever-expanding Fallout 76 guide wiki for more tips, tricks, and handy information for your adventure across the West Virginia wasteland.
We’ve also included some of our most popular guides for your convenience down below. Don’t say we don’t treat you, now.
- Hacking: How to Hack Terminals Guide
- Lockpicking: How to Pick Locks
- All Mutations & What They Do
- All Hairstyles You Can Get in Fallout 76