How to Complete All Week 10 Challenges (Season 4) in Fortnite Battle Royale
Season 4 has almost come to a close in Fortnite, but there’s still one week’s worth of challenges left for Battle Pass owners to complete. The week 10 challenges aren’t anything too demanding, thankfully, and largely follow the same typical challenges we’ve seen for a while now within the game.
That’s not to say that this last batch of Fortnite Season 4 challenges is going to be easy, but there’s no real curveball here that’ll have you searching for a bunch of collectibles around the map. Fear not, though, as we’re here to break down the week 10 challenges and give you a few pointers on how to complete them all easily in Fortnite.
All Season 4 Week 10 Challenges in Fortnite Battle Royale:
- Search Chests in Junk Junction (7) – As is always the case with these challenges, while you can go in as soon as the week 10 challenges go live and battle it out with other players, the easier option is to wait a few days for it to calm down and then go in yourself. Sure, you’re still going to come across the odd player, but it’s better than the 10+ that’ll likely swarm the place for the next few days, making getting any chests in Junk Junction a real pain. If you’re unsure on where these chest locations are in Junk, be sure to check out FortniteChests.info here.
- Deal damage to opponents’ structures (5,000) – This may sound like a lot of damage, but keep in mind that the likes of the rocket launcher, grenade launcher, and even the minigun after its buffs can tear through wooden structures with relative ease. It’s unlikely you’re going to get this in one game, but rest assured you will unlock this over time by simply playin’ your game.
- Search a Chest, Ammo Box and Supply Drop in a single match (3) – For this one, you’ll want to land at a named location, or somewhere that contains a chest immediately. Again, check out FortniteChests if you need to familiarize yourself with the map a little more. Once you’ve found your landing spot, you’re going to want to keep an eye out for Ammo Crates. Again, FortniteChests can help with this, but they’re common enough in named locations and generally around the map for this not to be too much of an issue. The tricky part of this Fortnite challenges comes in the Supply Drop aspect. The best way to search one of these is to leave it pretty late until moving in toward the circle during the later stages of the game. With a bit of luck, you’ll see one of the Supply Drops that has dropped down up until that point on your way towards the circle. Alternatively, just keep an ear out for the sound of one dropping nearby and begin making your way to one if one is close. Keep in mind, however, that other people will be doing the same as the week 10 challenges are live.
- Skydive through floating rings (20) – If this is the same as the challenge we did back in Fortnite Season 3, this should be simple enough. Once you jump out of the Battle Bus, look for the rings floating in the sky. Skydive through these 20 times over as few or as many games as you need and this challenge is yours.
- Search between movie titles (1) – Movie titles, you say? Search between them? If you’re as confused as we were when we first saw this challenge, fear not, we’ve figured out the week 10 treasure challenge location in Fortnite here.
- Eliminate opponents (10) – There isn’t really a whole lot of advice we can give you here, but if you’re a complete newcomer, just focus on landing headshots as these deal far more damage and will put your opponent on the back foot. Also, constantly be moving or building while in combat to make yourself a more difficult target or to give yourself the higher ground over your opponent. It makes defeating them far easier.
- Eliminate opponents in Fatal Fields (3) – Rounding off the week 10 challenges in Fortnite is one that requires you eliminate three opponents in Fatal Fields. As always, if you’re feeling up to the challenge, land there as soon as possible and you’ll likely be joined by a massive swarm of players, all of whom are perfect for eliminations for this challenge. If you’re a newcomer to the game or just don’t quite have the reflexes to take on multiple enemies at once, give it a few days for the locale to quieten down. Just keep in mind that the longer you leave it, the more likely it is you could land there on your own.
That’s all you need to know to complete all week 10 challenges in Fortnite Battle Royale’s Season 4. For more on the game, be sure to check out our ever-expanding wiki.