All Secret Battle Star Location in Fortnite Season 4
If you’ve got Fortnite’s Battle Pass right now, you’re no stranger to the treasure map and ‘search between’ challenges that we get as part of the weekly challenges every Thursday. Well, it turns out that there are a number of secret battle stars scattered across Fortnite’s map, which count for 10 Battle Stars for your Battle Pass, essentially bumping you up an entire Tier. Each of the Secret Battle Star locations are hinted at through the postcard backgrounds that you unlock for completing all of the weekly challenges for any given week (from week 1 to week 7) in Season 4.
However, if trying to figure out exactly what location of the map the postcard is eluding to is a little trickier than you’d expected fear not, we’re here to help you out. Below, we’ve ran through all the secret Battle Star locations in Fortnite for Season 4, so you can go and get an easy seven tiers to your Battle Pass before Season 5 rolls around in a couple of days.
All Secret Battle Star Locations in Fortnite Battle Royale
- Secret Battle Star 1 – The first of the Secret Battle Stars can be found by simply gliding your way to the northwest corner of the prison by Moisty Mire. It’s on the northwest edge of Moisty Mire. You’ll want to land on the very top of the tower, and look for the first of the Secret Battle Stars in Fortnite right on the white ledge.
- Secret Battle Star 2 – Next up, you’ll be heading to the south of Haunted Hills. This is a little trickier to find, as the postcard doesn’t really show us a whole lot, but you’ll want to venture down to the building just south of Haunted Hills and continue to follow the winding path down towards Snobby Shores. On your map, you should see a bunch of trees all huddled together just north of a house which you should see to the right of the path you’re heading down. The second of the Secret Battle Stars can be found on the dirt patch here.
- Secret Battle Star 3 – Secret Battle Star number 3 can be at the top of the hill just to the southwest of Fatal Fields which backs onto the river that runs down the center of the map. The Secret Battle Star is sat among the trees waiting for you to take it.
- Secret Battle Star 4 – For this one, we’re going to head to the Villain’s base where the rocket took off from a couple of weekend’s ago. It’s the hill to the northeast of Snobby Shores if you’re unsure of its location. Once you’ve located it, you want to glide down into the hole that the rocket launched from, and try and land on the southwest metal girder sticking out from a light on the side of the wall. The Secret Battle Star should show up once you’ve landed here.
- Secret Battle Star 5 – The fifth of the Secret Battle Stars can be found sat on the head of the crab on the south coast of Fortnite’s island map. Simply land on the very center of its head and it’ll pop up. You’re best gliding in from this, though it’s not the most populated area on the map should you want to head there on-foot.
- Secret Battle Star 6 – Secret Battle Star number six has us heading to the new football stadium in the north section of the map. On the east side of the stadium is a car park with a Fork Knife food van parked outside. Hop onto the roof to get another easy 10 Battle Stars.
- Secret Battle Star 7 – For this one, you’ll want to head to Dusty Divot and break through the center of the roof of the central building. Drop down onto the comet that crashed into the map, and the Secret Battle Star should show up.
- Secret Battle Star 8 – Unfortunately, after the week 7 challenges, no other postcards referred to Secret Battle Star locations in Fortnite. Instead, they were simply building lore, and adding a bit more context behind exactly what went on with the rocket launch a couple of weekends ago.
That’s all you need to know to get all of the Secret Battle Stars in Fortnite Battle Royale’s Season 4. For more on the game, be sure to check out our ever-expanding wiki.