How to Complete All Week 3 Challenges in the Season 4 Battle Pass for Fortnite Battle Royale
Fortnite Battle Royale Season 4 is well underway, having brought some awesome new additions to the game so far. There’s been a fresh reset of the leaderboards, a shift towards superhero-themed content, as well as a host of brand new challenges to work through. The week 3 challenges in Season 4’s Battle Pass are actually pretty straightforward, but if you’re just wanting to see what you’ll have to do, you can check out how to complete all of the week 3 challenges below.
How to Complete All Week 3 Challenges in Fortnite Battle Royale Season 4
- Watch a Match Replay (1) – This challenge is about as easy as it gets. First off head into the Career menu, and then select Replays. From here you can watch footage from previous matches. Just watch one replay and you’ll get your hands on five Battle Stars.
- Deal damage with Pistols to opponents (500) – To complete this challenge and earn five Battle Stars, just concentrate on landing shots with any pistol. We recommend the Hand Cannon as this does the most damage per shot, meaning you’ll hit the 500 threshold much faster. Pistols are usually the first weapons you encounter when landing, so this particular challenge should be no problem.
- Search Chests in Lonely Lodge (7) – While Lonely Lodge probably isn’t your first choice in terms of drop-points, it’s worth visiting to nab this challenge and the five Battle Stars as a reward. The chests are located in the wooden watchtower, one in the roof, one in the cabin and another on a platform underneath the cabin. You most likely wont be able to find all three in a single drop so just keep searching until you reach the required amount.
- Search Rubber Duckies (10) – These yellow collectibles are scattered all over the map in Fortnite. Luckily, we have put together a guide on where you can find each one, making it easy to earn those five Battle Stars.
- Follow the treasure map found in Salty Springs (1) – In order to complete this challenge, and earn the 10 Battle Stars associated with it, you must first go to salty Springs and find the map. It’s just south of Dusty Divot. Once you’ve found it, head to the location described on it. It’s the racetrack to the far east of the map that you’re heading for, north of Moisty Mire. Once you’re there, look for a stack of tires by the coast, next to which will be the treasure. Make sure you complete the match in order to earn the treasure, as quitting will mean you’ll have to start over.
- Sniper Rifle Eliminations (2) – In order to bag the 10 Battle Star reward for this challenge, just get two kills with any sniper rifle.
- Eliminate opponents in Tilted Towers (3) – Tilted Towers can be extremely intimidating, given that it is often where the best of players go to get kills early on in the game. If you want the 10 Battle Stars reward though, you’ll have to brave it. Three kills is all you need, so just keep landing in and trying to bag a kill each time.
That’s all you need to know to complete the week 3 challenges for Season 4 in Fortnite Battle Royale. For more on the game, be sure to check out our ever-expanding wiki.