How to Complete All Week 1 Challenges (Season 4 Battle Pass) in Fortnite Battle Royale
Season 4 has finally arrived. The comet is no longer in the sky… but that’s because it crashed into Dusty Depot and pretty much wiped it entirely off the map. Of course, Season 4 also means there’s a new Battle Pass for Fortnite Battle Royale players to pick up, with plenty of challenges to help you get all the cosmetics locked behind the 100 Battle Pass Tiers. Week 1 challenges are now live in the game, and can grant you not only a bunch of Battle Stars, but 4,000 XP for completing them all. Here’s what you need to do to complete all week 1 challenges in Fortnite Battle Royale’s Season 4 Battle Pass.
All Season 4 Week 1 Challenges in Fortnite Battle Royale:
- Deal Damage with Sniper Rifles to opponents (500) – Depending on how good of a shot you are with sniper rifles in Fortnite Battle Royale, this might be a tricky one to get. A headshot with a bolt sniper is a solid 150 damage, so if you’re able to learn bullet drop and get a good idea of where you should be aiming to land a shot on your enemies, it’ll make this a heck of a lot easier. All the same, you’re looking at about three to four kills with a sniper (and a few hits in between) to clear the first of the season 4 week 1 challenges off your list.
- Search Chests in Haunted Hills (7) – Haunted Hills can be a bit of a pain for finding chests. Fortunately, we’ve got a handy guide detailing all of the chest locations here.
- Use Port-a-Fort (1) – Unfortunately, this season 4 week 1 challenge has an element of luck to it. Port-a-Forts can be found in chests and some supply drops, so you’ll just have to hope that when you open one, a Port-a-Fort pops out. As soon as you’ve got one, throw it and that’ll be another of the week 1 challenges ticked off.
- Search F-O-R-T-N-I-T-E Letters (8) – There are a number of locations where these FORTNITE letters can spawn in Battle Royale. Don’t worry, you don’t need to visit these in any order. You will always acquire them in order with F first and E last. Check out our guide for all the letters locations here.
- Follow the treasure map found in Tomato Town – It’s another of those treasure map challenges. Fortunately, you can skip looking for the map in Tomato Town and head straight for the treasure location itself thanks to our guide.
- Pistol Eliminations (3) – Simply get three pistol eliminations in Battle Royale over as many games as you need. Duos or Squads can be particularly good modes to rack up pistol eliminations. Knock an enemy down with your weapon of choice, and then pepper them with pistol rounds to get the elimination. Do this three times and you’ll be all set.
- Eliminate opponents in Flush Factory (3) – The last of the Season 4 week 1 challenges in Fortnite Battle Royale is another straightforward one. Head to Flush Factory, eliminate three opponents and you’re all set. Try and get any weapon immediately, rather than going for a chest, and hunt down other players in the early stages. If you’re struggling to handle the heat in the opening few days, just try again towards the start of next week.
That’s all you need to know to complete all Season 4 Week 1 challenges in Fortnite Battle Royale. For more on the game, be sure to check out our ever-expanding wiki.