Indie roguelite, The Swords of Ditto, has been out for a few weeks now and the developers have released a pretty substantial patch for the game on PS4 that fixes a few issues and adds in a couple of new features that makes for a much better overall experience.
Here are the patch notes for version 1.05 on PS4:
- Increased the time limit for Regular Mode to five days.
- Fixed doors not opening in Mormo Palace dungeon after all enemies are killed.
- Many fixes to level layouts and maps that were previously generating impossible rooms.
- Fixed the game occasionally thinking a boss is dead before you’ve been in their room.
- Sticker Packs will now randomize their contents more consistently when opened.
- The co-op player will now also earn any trophies that are unlocked.
- Fix for player going outside room boundaries and occasionally skipping rooms on a map.
- Improved texture memory management.
- Improved save file handling.
- Added menu option to erase player story progress and start again.