Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain and Ground Zeroes are getting patches today that adds support for PlayStation 4 Pro enhancements. This belated update will offer some upgrades to the game’s resolution and framerate, and some bug fixes. Anything further than that hasn’t been commented on by Konami.
According to Konami’s Metal Gear Solid Facebook page, today’s patch made the following changes:
- If you have a PS4 Pro and a 4K TV you can run Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain at a higher resolution and a more stable framerate.
- Those with 1080p screens will also see performance increases.
- If you have Metal Gear Solid 5: The Definitive Experience the patch will also improve performance in Ground Zeroes.
If you haven’t gotten around to playing Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain, you’re in luck. The game will still be available for free if you’re a PS Plus subscriber until November 2.
CHECK OUT MORE
- Dissidia Final Fantasy NT’s Class Flow Chart and Overview Trailer Will Help You Pick Your Character
- PS4 Owners Can Play Monster Hunter World as Aloy; Beta Date Confirmed
- Activision Files Another Patent that Seeks to Push Microtransactions Further
- Buy the Steam Controller This Week for Only $35