Bandai Namco has just announced that Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 will be getting its next piece of DLC early next week. More specifically, it’ll be made available on April 25. Titled DB Super Pack 3, the DLC will include new characters from the Dragon Ball Super anime, along with new quests, skills, and costumes.
Here’s a list of the content you can expect from DB Super Pack 3 next week:
- 3 Additional Characters: Goku Black Rose, Zamasu and Bojack.
- 3 NewParallel Quests
- 5 Additional Skills
- 4 Additional Costumes
- 5 Super Souls
- 2 Emotes
- Bojack as a Master, leading to new quests to unlock new Skills, Chats, Marks, Nicknames
Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 is a fighting RPG with numerous hubs that players can travel to. Players are also given the option to choose from the world’s different races when creating their characters. To improve their fighting skills, players also have to track down masters found all over the game world in order to learn new techniques.
Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 is now available on the PS4, Xbox One, and PC.
- Atlus Registers Several Persona-Related Domains, Possibly More Persona 5 Spin-Offs to Come
- Code Vein Will Be Coming to “Major Home Consoles” in 2018
- You Can Play Star Wars Battlefront II for Free at EA’s E3 Event in June