As IO Interactive prepare to release another elusive target, and eventually the final story chapter, for this year’s iteration of Hitman, the studio has today released a new general update for the game, that works on fixing known issues and making some general improvements to the experience as a whole.
The update dropped for all platforms ealier today, and takes up 6.9GB on PlayStation 4, 7.4GB on the Xbox One, and 184MB on PC.
IO Interactive posted detailed patch notes on the Hitman website, and you can check out the full list of changes below:
Known issues from Episode 5
– Agent 47 no longer gets stuck in small bushes on the “Freedom Fighters” mission in Colorado.
– Inconsistent objectives for “The Audition” opportunity are no longer an issue.
– An issue that was causing weapons to be lost when swapped, no longer occurs.
Other improvements for Episode 5
– Fixed an issue that was causing the game to crash when loading specific save games.
– Fixed an issue that could cause the game to crash after an extended combat state.
– Fixed an issue that could cause ‘aim assist’ to be inconsistent on certain characters.
– Fixed an issue where performing specific actions could lead to an extended loading state.
– Fixed an issue that prevented the “Haymaker” challenge from unlocking in the Sarajevo Six contract ‘The Mercenary’ (PlayStation 4 only)
Fixes for other locations
– Bangkok: Playing the “Man Machine” opportunity could turn Agent 47 invisible if the drums are approached from a specific angle. 47 is no longer *that* much of a silent assassin.
– Sapienza: Agent 47 is no longer ‘enforced’ by Francesca De Santis whilst wearing the golf coach outfit and blending in during the By Candlelight opportunity.
– Sapienza: The Biolab Keycard and Mansion Keycard are no longer missing the relevant item icons.
Other General Fixes
– Minor issues relating to kill conditions in Contracts Mode have been fixed.
– Issues with the ‘Let the Game Begin’ challenge unlocking have now been fixed.
– Multiple issues relating to various game crashes have been fixed.
– Opportunities that have been missed or failed are now greyed out in the menu.
- Star Citizen Single-Player Campaign Has Been Delayed Yet Again
- World of Final Fantasy on Vita Looks Almost as Good as its PS4 Counterpart
- Here are the Minimum and Recommended PC Specs for Skyrim Special Edition