Clothes and Outfits – Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2
Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 is all about letting players feel as if they’re a part of the ever growing Dragon Ball universe. To help push this idea, players are allowed to create their very own characters. You can choose from five different races (Saiyan, Human, Namekian, Frieza, and Majin), customize their appearance, name them, and even give them moves that suit your playstyle. But where you really get to make your mark is with the clothes and outfits you can obtain and wear.
You’ll start out with a standard outfit, but there are several ways in which you can obtain more clothing and outfits:
- Purchase them from the shop
- Defeating enemies within a quest
- Rewards from Parallel Quests
- Rewards from Time Rift Events
- Story Rewards
- Given to you by NPCs in Conton City
- From Yellow Majins in Manin Buu’s House after giving them food
- There’s a rare outfit you can get from a Shenron Wish
These are all of the different ways that you can earn clothes and outfits in Dragon ball Xenoverse 2. Do keep in mind that Parallel Quest rewards aren’t guaranteed to drop upon the first completion unfortunately. So if you see something you really want, you may have to play more than once before you get it.
For more guides, tips, tricks, and information concening Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2, make sure to check out our wiki.