Rise of the Tomb Raider packs in a few micro-transactions for players to purchase. Fortunately enough, you don’t have to use your hard-earned cash to purchase the packs available in the game. Players are able to earn credits simply by completing certain tasks.
During the campaign, you’ll be able to to earn credits from the following actions:
- Finding All of the Relics
- Completing Optional Challenges
- Completing Challenge Tombs
- Beating Missions
Outside of the main campaign, there are still plenty of other opportunities to earn credits thanks to the Extra Game Modes in Rise of the Tomb Raider.
- Chapter Replay – Complete challenges in previously completed chapters in order to earn credits.
- Chapter Replay Elite – More like New Game+ since you’re able to use all of your skills and equipment. Complete challenges to earn credits.
- Score Attack – Chapter Replay yet again, only this time with new rules. You gain points for speed, challenges, combo chains, and more. Earn medals and get high scores to earn credits.
- Remnant Resistance – This mode drops you in one of the game’s hubs with different goals that you can set to create your own missions.
You can also earn credits by simply watching others play Rise of the Tomb Raider on Twitch. So the developers thought of many ways to make micro-transactions available to everyone.
Are you rolling in credits yet? Let us know in the comments below.