The Taken King Primary Exotics
Tlaloc (Scout Rifle)- Release the storm. Hold nothing back.
- Grenadier- Kills increase grenade charge rate.
- Overflow- Better handling, rate of fire, and stability when Super is charged up.
- Eye of the Storm- As you take damage, the Tlaloc becomes more accurate.
Fabian Strategy (Auto Rifle)- Wait for enemy to make a mistake. Die. Stand by for Ghost Resurrection. Repeat as necessary.
- Crowd Control- Kills grant bonus damage
- Front Lines- Weapon receives increased handling, stability, and fire-rate when enemies are close.
- Life Support- Chance to regenerate health if you get a kill while critically wounded
Monte Carlo (Year Two) (Auto Rifle)- There will always be paths to tread and methods to try. Roll with it.
- Monte Carlo Method- Damage reduces melee cooldown. Kills have a chance to fully charge melee.
- Hip Fire- Bonus accuracy when not aiming.
SUROS Regime (Year Two) (Auto Rifle)- Nostalgia as a weapon of war. Style as a hallmark of victory.
- SUROS Legacy- Bonus damage in bottom half of magazine. Small chance to heal while damaging enemies
Zhalo Supercell (Auto Rifle)- An upcycled torrent of righteous thunder.
- Zhalo Supercell- Chance to chain lightning when enemies are in close proximity to eachother.
- Bolts from the Blue- Double Kills return ammo to the clip as well as grant extra Super energy.
- Persistence- The longer you hold the trigger, the more accurate the weapon becomes.
Hawkmoon (Year Two) (Hand Cannon)- Stalk thy prey and let loose thy talons upon the Darkness.
- Holding Aces- Two or more bullets in your magazine have a large amount of bonus damage.
- Luck in the Chamber- One random bullet does a lot more damage.
The First Curse (Hand Cannon)- “… is when death becomes an afterthought.”
- Dead Eye- Increased range, stability, and movement when aiming.
- Triple Tap- Rapid precision hits return one bullet to the clip.
- The First Curse- Precision kills while aiming will improve your range and stability until you reload.
The Last Word (Year Two) (Hand Cannon)- “Yours. Not mine.” – Renegade Hunter Shin Malphur to Dredgen Yor
- The Last Word- Bonus damage and stability. Do even more precision damage when not aiming.
- Fan Fire- Fires very quickly.
- Hip Fire- Bonus accuracy when not aiming down the sights.
Ace of Spades (Hand Cannon)- Don’t play your hand unless you’re sure you have that ace in the hole.
- Third Eye- Radar stays on while aiming.
- Maverick- Precision kills load one bullet into the clip (from ammo reserves).
- Firefly- Precision kills explode enemies.