HOW MANY LEVELS THERE ARE IN CANDY CRUSH
Candy Crush can be played in a number of places, with PC and mobile being the most popular. Part of that popularity is due to how many levels there are for fans to work through.
Since its first release April 2012, levels have been added repeatedly and new ones are now added every week.
At the time of writing, Candy Crush Saga features a whopping 3175 levels in 213 episodes (3145 levels in 211 episodes on mobile versions), with 2510 Reality levels within 168 Reality episodes on the web version (2480 Reality levels within 166 Reality episodes on mobile versions) and 665 Dreamworld levels within 45 Dreamworld episodes.
All of these Candy Crush Saga levels are broken down into a number of different types listed below.
- Moves – Get a certain amount of points in a certain amount of moves.
- Jelly – Clear all the jelly on the board.
- Ingredients – Bring all the ingredients down to the bottom of the board.
- Timed – Get a certain amount of points within the time limit.
- Candy Order – Crush the number of candies given on the dashboard in a certain amount of moves.
- Mixed Mode – A mix between two or more level types.
Adding levels constantly allows players to return over and over again, which is why it has been so popular over the past five years. Getting to the final level would take a lot of effort, so congratulations to anyone that has done so.
For more on Candy Crush Saga on all platforms, be sure to stick with us at Twinfinite.