NOVEMBER VR RELEASES – WEEKS ONE & TWO (NOV. 1-14)
The VR genre is getting bigger, as Sony’s PSVR system was finally made available to the public on Oct. 13 to compete with the HTC Vive and Oculus Rift platforms. For those who have picked up one of the headsets, you’ll be pleased to know that the first two weeks of November 2016 have a bunch of VR titles worth trying.
Remember that Eagle game Ubisoft showed off on stage at E3? Well now you and your friends can try it out yourselves with its multiplayer gameplay that allows you to race as eagles over the skies of Paris. Eagle Flight was first available on the Oculus Rift on Oct. 18, is coming to PSVR on Nov. 8, and finally to HTC Vive on Dec. 20.
Also out at the beginning of this month is Crytek’s Robinson: The Journey. A first-person adventure following a young boy named Robin as he traverses a dino-filled planet called Tyson III. He’s also accompanied by a circular robotic companion that is extremely reminiscent of Portal 2’s Wheatley.
Check out all of November 2016’s week one and two VR releases below:
- VR The Diner Duo – HTC Vive (Nov. 3)
- Jackal Assault – PSVR (Nov. 4)
- Moto Racer 4 – PSVR Compatible (Nov. 4)
- Eagle Flight – PSVR (Nov. 8)
- Lethal VR – HTC Vive (Nov. 8)
- Trackmania Turbo (VR support patch) – HTC Vive, PSVR, Oculus Rift – (Nov. 8)
- Robinson: The Journey – PSVR (Nov. 8)
- WarFire – Oculus Rift (Nov. 9)
- Craft Keep VR – HTC Vive (Nov. 10)