Metroid Dread: How to Get Shinespark Upgrade
If players want to survive the harsh landscape of ZDR in Metroid Dread, they’re going to need to use every tool at Samus’ disposal. That includes an upgrade that will allow her to soar in a chosen direction with great speed and explosive force. Here is everything you need to know about how to get the Shinespark Upgrade in Metroid Dread.
Shinespark is an ability that allows Samus to unlock different areas and defeat various enemies by way of a powerful speed boost. It can only be used in Speed Booster state, though it does have a few variations and uses, and you obviously have to find and unlock it to use it.
How to Get Shinespark Upgrade in Metroid Dread
In order to get this misc. upgrade, you’ll need to head over to the Central Unit in Dairon. Once there, you’ll run into a Yellow E.M.M.I unit. A battle with it will trigger after you’ve left the Central Unit Room.
To defeat the yellow E.M.M.I, melt its protective coating with the Omega Stream and aim the Omega Blaster to destroy its head. Doing so will automatically grant you the Shinespark Upgrade alongside Speed Booster.
How to Get Shinespark Upgrade in Metroid Dread:
- Head over to the Central Unit in Dairon.
- Destroy the Yellow E.M.M.I’s protective coating with the Omega Blaster and Omega Stream.
- Defeating the E.M.M.I unlocks the Shinespark Upgrade alongside the Speed Booster.
That is everything you need to know about how to get Shinespark Upgrade in Metroid Dread. If you’re still on the hunt for more info about the game, be sure to search Twinfinite, as there are plenty of tips, tricks, and FAQs about the game throughout.
There should also be some related content down below that you may find helpful, as well as some other Metroid Dread-based news. For any questions you can’t find the answer to, always feel free to reach out to us in the comment section below and we’ll do our best to help.
About the author
- Best Cheats in Metroid Dread
- Metroid Dread Adds Rookie & Dread Modes Later Today; Boss Rush Mode Arrive in April
- Metroid Dread: Can You Change Controls? Answered
- Metroid Dread: How to Beat Raven Beak
- Metroid Dread: Can You Get Stuck? Answered