Animal Crossing New Horizons: How to Get All Mario Items
A brand new update is now available for Animal Crossing New Horizons, and it should be a pretty exciting one for Nintendo fans, and Mario fans in particular. This update includes quite a few new pieces of furniture and clothing for you to collect, and we’re here to walk you through how to get them. Here’s how to get all Mario items in Animal Crossing New Horizons.
First off, some bad news to start with: although the update can be downloaded now, you won’t be able to actually access the Mario items themselves until March 1.
However, we do already know how you can get the items so that you’ll be prepared once March 1 comes around.
Getting all Mario Items in Animal Crossing New Horizons
All of the Mario items will be available under the Seasonal tab of the Nook Shopping catalogue, which you can access via your Nook Phone if you already have the app, or from the Nook Stop Terminal at Resident Services.
Open it up, use the R button to tab over to Seasonal items, and you’ll see them available for order, including the warp pipe. Because there’s a five item order limit for each day, it’ll take you a few days to get all the items unless you time travel.
While the Mario items aren’t available in-game just yet, there are still a couple of seasonal items you can get in the meantime, such as the Hinaningyo.
In addition to that, on March 1, you can also head over to the Able Sisters to purchase some Mario-themed clothing. We’ve listed all of the available Mario items in the game down below, and we’ll update the list once all items are accessible for purchase:
- ? Block – 1,350 Bells
- 1-Up Mushroom – 2,000 Bells
- Block – 1,000 Bells
- Block Flooring – 3,000 Bells
- Coin – 350 Bells
- Fire Flower – 1,500 Bells
- Floating Block – 1,000 Bells
- Goal Pole – 3,500 Bells
- Lakitu’s Cloud Rug – 1,500 Bells
- Large Mushroom Platform – 3,000 Bells
- Mushroom Mural – Obtained for free in your mailbox
- Pipe – 5,000 Bells
- Shell – 700 Bells
- Small Mushroom Platform – 1,000 Bells
- Super Mushroom – 1,350 Bells
- Super Star – 2,000 Bells
- Thwomp – 3,000 Bells
- Yoshi’s Egg Rug – 1,500 Bells
That’s all you need to know about how to get all Mario items in Animal Crossing New Horizons. Be sure to check our guide wiki for more tips and information on the game.
About the author
- How to Make Log Stakes in Animal Crossing New Horizons
- How to Get All Fossils in Animal Crossing New Horizons
- Animal Crossing New Horizons’ Terraforming Tool Is Transforming its Multiplayer Scene
- Animal Crossing New Horizons: How to Save Your Game
- Animal Crossing New Horizons: How to Get a Kitchen