If you aren’t clicking fast enough, you aren’t going to make it far in Go Kart Race Clicker. You might as well throw in the towel, kid. Then again, you could give yourself a fighting chance with a few Go Kart Race Clicker codes. They offer some pretty sweet gifts!
All Working Go Kart Race Clicker Codes
As of Nov. 17, 2023, these free gifts are still available for collection in Go Kart Race Clicker:
- Speedy: x1 Double Acceleration Potion
- RichKid: x1 Double Wins Potion
- GoKart: x50 Wins
Unlike other Roblox games of the same nature, Go Kart Race Clicker doesn’t automatically use boost potions. You can choose when to use them, which you should when you’ve reached a soft limit.
While the free Wins are nice, they’re best utilized by newer players. Fifty Wins right off the bat means you can open up a few eggs or purchase better tires. It isn’t much, but it’ll give you a better start.
All Expired Codes in Go Kart Race Clicker
Good news, folks! None of the codes in Go Kart Race Clicker have expired just yet. They’re safe for now, but do be sure to use them ASAP!
How to Redeem Codes In-Game
Considering Go Kart Race Clicker lets you redeem free codes right away, you should take advantage of it, especially as a new player. It can give you a nice boost to, at the very least, ensure you aren’t last place. Here’s how it works:
- First, select the Codes icon on the left-hand side. It’s the button that’s labeled “ABX.”
- In the text box that appears, use a working code. Spelling is important and so is capitalization. Type in the code exactly how it appears on out list.
- Select Redeem to collect your rewards. You’ll also get a confirmation if the code worked, as well as what you receive.
Now that we’ve wrapped that up, you’ve got everything you need to know about Go Kart Race Clicker codes. Before you go, you’ll find code guides for more Roblox games by using the links below. We recommend checking out Anime Adventures if you’re a fan of anime!