The ruthless enemies of Mario + Rabbids Sparks of Hope will often attack the player’s team during battles. But, even if you’ve prepared your defenses, these powerful strikes can sometimes harm the overall state of your group. So, to avoid losing the fight, we’ll explain how to heal your characters in Mario + Rabbids Sparks of Hope.
Restoring Health in Mario + Rabbids Sparks of Hope
When members of your team have been injured in Mario + Rabbids Sparks of Hope, you can heal them with the following methods:
- Pay to heal all characters by pressing the ‘down’ button on the d-pad (outside of battle).
- Use Rabbid Peach’s healing ability (in-battle).
- Consume a Mushroom/Super Mushroom Bag (in-battle).
- Unlock healing boosts for your team in the Skill Tree.
Rabbid Peach is a crucial teammate who has the power to heal allies within a radius. Players can enhance her abilities by earning skill points to unlock her Healing Jump, which can restore five percent of their group’s health upon landing. You can also utilize Rabbid Peach’s Life Trade to recover additional health when a target is defeated by her Triple Troll attack.
Besides this hero, all characters can obtain upgrades from the Skill Tree, such as the HP Chill Out and the Heal Sponge. HP Chill Out can cure heroes with 15 percent HP, while Heal Sponge increases the effectiveness of any healing abilities.
As for the Mushrooms of Mario + Rabbids Sparks of Hope, here are the different uses:
- Super Mushroom: Heal 30% HP
- Super Mushroom Bag: Heal 50% HP
- Super Mushroom Chest: Heal 70% HP
- Super Mushroom Chest DX: Heal 100% HP
In order to prevent getting injured by enemy attacks, players can defend the heroes with shields. For example, Princess Peach can initiate her Team Barrier to protect everyone, along with her Barrier Jump talent that can be unlocked once you acquire enough points.
So there you have it, this is how to heal your characters in Mario + Rabbids Sparks of Hope. Before you go, you can check out additional content about the game by looking at the relevant links below.
- How to Beat the Giant Wildclaw in Mario + Rabbids Sparks of Hope
- How to Change Difficulty Settings in Mario + Rabbids Sparks of Hope
- 5 Things You Should Know Before Playing Mario + Rabbids Sparks of Hope
- Best Items to Buy First in Mario + Rabbids Sparks of Hope
- How to Customize Hero Skill Trees in Mario + Rabbids Sparks of Hope