She-Hulk episode 4 features a lot of really interesting dialogue and scenes, making for arguably the best installment in the series yet. During one of those scenes in particular, we get a brief shot of Jennifer Walters scrolling through a list of things she has to do. Here is everything that is on Jennifer Walters’ to-do list in She-Hulk.
She-Hulk To-Do List in Episode 4
While Walters scrolls through her phone pretty fast, it isn’t too hard to discern what is on her list if you’ve got a little time to scrub through. Thankfully you don’t have to worry about doing that yourself, as we’ve compiled the full list for your convenience below.
- finalize blonsky injunction
- prepare guidance language for blonsky inhibitor
- call: Emil’s parole officer
- Order highlighters from supply clerk (PURPLE/GREEN)
- Edit to-do list (2 hrs)
- meet nikki in the bathroom @ 11:47
- schedule summer associate interviews 🙁
- Schedule summer associate outings 🙂
- Finish Runa paperwork with Pug
- Buy and read “how to make friends and influence people”
- Sign up for Big and Tall membership
- Gym? (lol)
- Meeting with holliway @ 12:30
- enter billables
- enter expenses
- follow up with blonsky’s soulmates
- call mom re: dad birthday ideas (Pie of the Month Club?)
- research landmark privacy cases
- meeting with Mallory @ 4:30
- colour code sticky notes
- order those new Cheetos you saw
- order more chopsticks
- stop wasting chopsticks
- go grocery shopping
- Drink more water
- Call: Emil’s parole officer
- 10 minute meditation
- Desk Feng Shui
- Research precedents on likeness IP for Ms. Pete
- Draft Cease & Desist for Pete v Runa
- Send Bukowski deposition to managing clerk
- coffee date with Pug and Nikki @ 5:30
- Find “direct” contact for Wong
- Eat 1 homecooked meal this week
- File discovery request for Kraft v Soule
- Compile deposition for Lee v Byrne
- Follow up on Jansen Class-action
- Finish dating profile
Is Stan Lee in She-Hulk?
The list features some pretty day-to-day stuff, but big Marvel fans will likely notice the easter egg of Compile depositions for Lee v Byrne. This is a reference to Stan Lee and John Byrne, the two people responsible for creating The Sensational She-Hulk comic book series from 1989 to 1994.
Kraft v Soule can also be seen on the list, which refers to David Anthony Kraft (Savage She-Hulk) and Charles Soule (She-Hulk Vol. 3), who also both wrote She-Hulk comics.
That is everything that is on Jennifer Walter’s to-do list in She-Hulk. For more helpful info on the show, including guides on who the Wrecking Crew are, explaining the Twerk scene, and much more, be sure to search Twinfinite.
- She-Hulk’s Focus on Comedy & Metacommentary Hurt the Story & Character Considerably
- What Does K.E.V.I.N Stand For In She-Hulk? Answered
- Why Did Abomination Go to Kamar-Taj in She-Hulk? Answered
- 7 Sensational Ways She-Hulk: Attorney at Law Impacts the Future of the MCU
- Is She-Hulk Getting a Season 2?