When there is such a big open-world as the one you’ll find in Xenoblade Chronicles 3, it is likely you will find some areas that are not accessible if you are too early in the game. For areas that may be at a certain height, you are going to need to learn how to climb if you want to explore further. So, if you are wondering just how to learn the wall climbing traversal skill in Xenoblade Chronicles 3, read on.
Learning Wall Climbing Traversal Skill in Xenoblade Chronicles 3
In order to scale heights and climb walls in Xenoblade Chronicles 3, you are going to need the wall climbing traversal skill. That will come once Valdi the hero is unlocked, and he will teach your party how to climb the purple vines you can find on walls throughout the world.
With the skill in your arsenal, the world of Xenoblade Chronicles becomes even bigger, while you can be sure there will be some sweet rewards awaiting you in certain areas.
Now that you understand how to learn the wall climbing traversal skill in Xenoblade Chronicles 3, get out there and explore the world further. For more tips and tricks, read up on how to fast travel, how to change your attacking target in battle, or understand all the buffs in the game and what they do. For everything else, please search Twinfinite.
- Xenoblade Chronicles 3 DLC Arrives on Nintendo Switch This October
- Xenoblade Chronicles 3 Accolades Trailer Celebrates the RPG’s Massively Positive Reviews
- How to Change Battle Tactics in Xenoblade Chronicles 3
- How to Use Infinity Blade Talent Art in Xenoblade Chronicles 3
- How to Use Fusion Arts in Xenoblade Chronicles 3