Tower of Fantasy is a new “shared open-world RPG” from Hotta and Level Infinite, and the latest competitor in the global gacha market. The game certainly looks and feels similar to miHoYo’s Genshin Impact, but with a larger focus on player interaction and other multiplayer aspects.
While the game doesn’t have a set release date just yet, pre-registration is now live, which suggests that fans might not have to wait too long for it. You can check out the new trailer down below:
You can start pre-registering for the game over at the official website. In addition to that, there are several log-in rewards to look forward to once Tower of Fantasy has launched, as listed below:
- 500,000 Log-ins: Avatar Frame, Black Nucleus x2, Whole Grain Bread x10, Gold x2,888
- 1,000,000 Log-ins: Aida Trailblazer title, Black Nucleus x3, Fried Chicken x10, Weapon Battery III x4
- 1,500,000 Log-ins: Gold Nucleus x3, Avatar: Zeke, Sizzling Meat x10, Gold x3,888
- 2,000,000 Log-ins: Jetpack Paint: Orion, Gold Nucleus x3, Crispy Grilled Fish x10, Weapon Battery III x4
- 2,500,000 Log-ins: Outfit: Star Sand, Gold Nucleus x4, Nut Tea x10, Gold x6,888
Tower of Fantasy is set to be released for PC and mobile devices later this year.
- Tower of Fantasy Preload Times & Install Size Guide
- Tower of Fantasy Reroll Guide
- Is Tower of Fantasy Free To Play?
- When Does Tower of Fantasy Release?
- All Characters in Tower of Fantasy