Capcom has just shown off some brand-new Street Fighter 6 gameplay during the Summer Game Fest showcase, giving us our first look at the legendary Guile in action.
We get to see the glorious return of the Sonic Boom, and Guile’s new look! Check out the return of the most outrageous flat-top in all of gaming, and his stylish new moves, for yourself:
Guile returns in Street Fighter 6 when it lands in 2023. He went home to become a family man, but now a new mission awaits. Guile’s move set in Street Fighter 6 combines his signature moves with fresh additions. He is one powerhouse of a character who retains his ability to keep opponents at a distance.
While we don’t have a firm release date yet, Street Fighter 6 is currently slated to launch on Microsoft Windows, PS4, PS5, and Xbox Series X|S in 2023, and it will be running on Capcom’s incredible RE Engine.
For more on the game, be sure to check out all of the related articles we’ve got below. We’ve also got plenty of other Summer Games Fest news on the front page of Twinfinite that you aren’t going to want to miss out on.
- Street Fighter 6 Reveals Ryu’s Music Theme “Viator” With New Video
- Street Fighter 6 Reveals Chun-Li’s & Luke’s Music Themes “Not A Little Girl” & “Taking Aim”
- Street Fighter 6 Main Theme Gets Official Music Video
- Prepare Yourself for the Brawl With Street Fighter 6
- Street Fighter 6 Announced Alongside Capcom Fighting Collection Including Full Darkstalkers Series