The God of Thunder has returned! But it’s not exactly what you might think. Yes, earlier today, a brand new trailer for Thor: Love and Thunder was finally revealed giving fans a glimpse into what they can expect regarding the journeys of everyone’s favorite Asgardian.
In the trailer below, there’s a boatload of stuff to take in, as we see that Thor is not only getting back in shape but that he’s also going on a journey to find out what the next path he should take in life is.
According to the trailer, one of the choices on his path revolves around the decision to give up war, as we see him place Stormbreaker next to a tree in favor of trying to find less violent means of living. Not everyone is of that mindset, though, as the trailer ends with the return of Natalie Portman’s Jane Foster, who now wields Mjolnir and the mantle of Thor.
Thor: Love and Thunder arrives in theaters on July 8, 2022, starring Chris Hemsworth, Tessa Thompson, Natalie Portman, and Christian Bale, directed by Taika Waititi. For more info on the movie, and anything else related to Marvel and the MCU, be sure to check out all of the other features, news, and quizzes we’ve got down below.
Featured Image Source: Marvel
- Marvel Snap Announced for iOS, Android, & PC
- Marvel Future Revolution Trailer Shows New Playable Character Scarlet Witch in Action
- Marvel’s Avengers Adding Jane Foster’s Thor as Playable Hero in Future Update
- Nova Set to Be the Next Superhero to Join the Marvel Cinematic Universe With Moon Knight Writer Attached
- Fantasy Becomes a Reality When Ms. Marvel Arrives on Disney+ in June