Today, Netflix revealed four key characters that have officially been cast for season three of The Witcher. The news came by way of a tweet from the Netflix Geeked Twitter account, which revealed that Robbie Amell (Upload), Meng’er Zhang (Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings), Hugh Skinner (Fleabag), and Christelle Elwin (Bloods) all landed roles in the show.
You can check out who they will be playing right down below.
- Robbie Amell is Gallatin (Netflix Original Character) – a fighter who leads an army of guerrilla Scoia’tael fighting on behalf of Nilfgaard
- Hugh Skinner is Radovid– royal playboy and younger brother to King Vizimir
- Meng’er Zhang is Milva– a fierce and talented huntress; those that cross her, do so at their own peril
- Christelle Elwin is Mistle– a member of The Rats, a gang of misfit teenagers who steal from the rich and give to themselves… and sometimes the poor.
While there isn’t a concrete release window for The Witcher season 3, Netflix has confirmed that the series is at least currently in production. You can check out a brief description of what you can expect from the third season via this synopsis.
As monarchs, mages, and beasts of the Continent compete to capture her, Geralt takes Ciri of Cintra into hiding, determined to protect his newly-reunited family against those who threaten to destroy it. Entrusted with Ciri’s magical training, Yennefer leads them to the protected fortress of Aretuza, where she hopes to discover more about the girl’s untapped powers; instead, they discover they’re landed in a battlefield of political corruption, dark magic, and treachery. They must fight back, put everything on the line – or risk losing each other forever.
For other Witcher news, features, and quizzes from the games and show alike, be sure to check out all the related articles we’ve got for you down below.
Featured Image Source: CD Projekt Red
- The Witcher 3’s Next-Gen Versions Get a New “Q4 2022” Release Window
- Cyberpunk 2077 Has Sold Over 18 Million Copies; The Witcher 3 at Over 40 Million as CD Projekt Announces Results
- Netflix Reveals the Witcher Season 3 Is Officially in Production
- Netflix The Witcher S2 Figurines are Available to Preorder, & Roach Has Already Sold Out
- The Witcher Cookbook to Feature 80 Recipes Inspired by the Games