Plan Ahead & Move Fast
Horizon Forbidden West Tips and Tricks
The first time through Horizon Zero Dawn, combat is difficult, even on the easiest levels. A lot of this has to do with the fact that the AI machines are smart and strong. Not only do they read Aloy’s movements, but they also have a wide area of attack that does serious damage. This is no different in Horizon Forbidden West, as enemies are as clever and deadly as ever.
The best way to combat this is to plan ahead and move fast. Take note of the terrain, how many enemies there are, and, most importantly, the gear and resources you’ve got. Going into an encounter with enough proper ammo to fight against specific enemies is vital to succeeding.
When you know you have the right tools, set up tripwires, traps, and craft specialty arrows before attacking. Once you attack, get used to each machine’s attack patterns and roll out the way accordingly.
It’ll definitely take a bit of getting used to, but Horizon Forbidden West’s combat is oh so satisfying once you get the hang of the prep and movement portions of things.
- Horizon Forbidden West’s Aloy Gets an Adorable New Nendoroid Figure
- New Horizon Forbidden West Patch Delivers Fixes Aplenty and Ends Loot Raves
- Latest Horizon Forbidden West Patch Fixes Bugs & Rebalances Legendary Weapons
- Horizon Forbidden West’s Latest Patch Fixes Shimmering Issues & Tons of Quest Bugs
- Studson Studio Makes an Amazing Horizon Forbidden West Tremortusk Kitbash