This time around the story will focus on political intrigue, with the mysterious Ascendant Lord threatening the peace of the ancestral islands of the Breton people.
We’re also getting a new card game, Gwen… ahem… Triple Tr… ahem… Tales of Tribute. It’s a deck-building game that you’ll be able to play against other players and NPCs. If it sounds familiar, that’s because it is.
A dungeon DLC titled Ascending Tide is also coming, including two dungeons titled The Coral Aerie and Shipwright’s Regret.
Below you can check out the cinematic trailer for High Isle and a summary of its content.
- A new zone that showcases the islands of High Isle and Amenos
- A complex main storyline of politics, honor, and intrigue that ties into the Legacy of the Bretons year-long saga
- A new system called Tales of Tribute, an in-game collectible card game
- A new 12-player Trial named Dreadsail Reef
- Two new Companions, Ember and Isobel, who can join your adventures
- New World Events called Fissures
- New Delves, Public Dungeons, World Bosses, and a host of unique stand-alone quests
- Updates and quality of life improvements
The Elder Scrolls Online is currently available for PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, PC, and Google Stadia.