The Book of Boba Fett is almost here, as the legendary Star Wars bounty hunter is set to arrive on Disney+ in just a few short weeks on Dec. 29. To celebrate his return, Disney has been releasing a slew of short teaser videos that highlight what fans can expect regarding Boba Fett’s journey amongst the criminal underworld of Tatooine.
Earlier today, another trailer was released, and this time it was entirely centered around “The Return” of the galaxy’s greatest bounty hunter.
Fans can experience more about Boba Fett’s journey later this month when the series arrives on Disney+. In the meantime, for more information about The Book of Boba Fett, here’s an official rundown courtesy of Disney:
“The Book of Boba Fett,” a thrilling Star Wars adventure teased in a surprise end-credit sequence following the Season 2 finale of “The Mandalorian,” finds legendary bounty hunter Boba Fett and mercenary Fennec Shand navigating the galaxy’s underworld when they return to the sands of Tatooine to stake their claim on the territory once ruled by Jabba the Hutt and his crime syndicate.
“The Book of Boba Fett” stars Temuera Morrison and Ming-Na Wen. Jon Favreau, Dave Filoni, Robert Rodriguez, Kathleen Kennedy and Colin Wilson are the executive producers. Karen Gilchrist and Carrie Beck serve as co-executive producers, with John Bartnicki producing and John Hampian as co-producer.
You can also check out all of the other trailers for The Book of Boba Fett and everything else related to Star Wars in the related articles section down below.
Featured Image Source: Disney
- LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga Gets a New Gameplay Trailer Teasing Nostalgic Sci-Fi Action
- Star Wars: The Old Republic Celebrates 10th Anniversary With Substantial Future Roadmap
- ELEX II Interview: Lead Developers Discuss Star Wars Influences, Improved Combat, Finding a Niche in the RPG Genre, & More
- Star Wars Eclipse Gets World Premiere at The Game Awards
- Star Wars The Mandalorian Collection Features Adorable Grogu Hugger, Traybo, & Plushies