Deep Rock Galactic is a survival-focused crafting game that’s been in early access for a while, but it’s since been officially launched and Coffee Stain Publishing and Ghost Ship Games have just announced that it’ll be coming to PlayStation as well.
Here’s the announcement via the press release:
“While it hasn’t been the best kept secret, we are delighted to finally come clean and stop hiding our long awaited arrival onto PlayStation!” Søren Lundgaard, CEO & Co-Founder, Ghost Ship Games. “We are bringing the game to PlayStation fans at one of the most exciting times in the game’s development path, and are so excited to open the doors to a whole new set of fans.”
Deep Rock Galactic recently introduced the Performance Pass, which is basically a free version of the Battle Pass model that allows players to unlock tons of free content and cosmetics as they continue playing the game. It’s since surpassed the three million player mark, making it one of the more popular survival games out on the market right now.
Deep Rock Galactic is already available on PC and Xbox, and will be coming to PlayStation in January 2022.
- Deep Rock Galactic Hits 10 Million Players Following PlayStation Launch
- Deep Rock Galactic Gets New PlayStation Launch Trailer
- Deep Rock Galactic Sales Hit 3 Million Following New Content Drop
- Deep Rock Galactic’s Biggest Update Yet Showcased in New Overview Trailer
- Deep Rock Galactic Sold Two Million Units Since Launch