If you love Avatar: The Last Airbender and have always wanted to emulate their fashion, then SuperGroupies has just the perfect collection for you. The entertainment-based fashion brand revealed its brand new line of officially licensed gear earlier today by way of a press release.
In the collection, fans can get their hands on a variety of different Avatar: The Last Airbender-themed watches, backpacks, and model keychains. You can check out the images and product information for yourself below.
- Aang Model Watch: Our Aang-inspired watch has a warm color scheme, natural and sophisticated. Aang’s Air Nomad forehead tattoo is featured prominently on the dial and the second hand is modeled after Aang’s glider staff. Check out the bending art symbols of earth, fire, air, and water around the index, printed in different colors for each element.
- Aang Model Backpack: Inspired by the colors of Aang’s clothes, this playfully designed backpack features the subtle yet immediately recognizable shape of his iconic forehead tattoo. The forehead arrow tattoo portion on the front has an additional zipper that gives access to the main compartment. The traditional-looking art style used for the lining design has incorporated motifs including Aang’s glider, Appa, Momo, and all 4 bending elements and associated symbols.
- Air Nomads Model Keychain: Our Air Nomads keychain brings together the Air Nomads emblem and the airbending symbol. Winding around the main ring is a strip of synthetic leather in orange, inspired by the color scheme of Air Nomads clothing as worn by Aang. Accompanying the airbending symbol charm is a synthetic leather tag; the color is inspired by the appearance of air being manipulated by airbending.
If you’re interested in getting any of these fashion items for yourself, you can head on over to the official website. Pre-orders are available from Nov. 5 until Nov. 21 at 7:00 PM, 2021 (Pacific Time), with a release window of mid-June 2022 for watches and bags and mid-March 2022 for keychains.
- Netflix’s Avatar: The Last Airbender Casts Uncle Iroh, Gyatso, & Commander Zhao
- Lost Star Daniel Dae Kim Will Play Fire Lord Ozai in Netflix’s Avatar: The Last Airbender
- Avatar: The Last Airbender Fan Artist Brings the Series Into 2066
- Can You Match These 10 Avatar: The Last Airbender Locations to Their Nations?
- 5 Stories the New Avatar: The Last Airbender Series Should Explore