Today, GTA Online revealed its next update, which is set to feature plenty of dope new features, including cars, a heist contract, and lots of RP and money reward incentives. Info from the press release can be found below.
The latest vehicle from the Los Santos Tuners update, the Übermacht Cypher, is now available for purchase from Legendary Motorsport alongside a suite of bonuses and discounts.
Also new this week, Auto Shop owners can take on the Union Depository Contract – hitting one of the most heavily guarded buildings in all of Los Santos. To sweeten the deal, all completed Robbery Contracts will pay out double GTA$ and RP all week.
Further highlights from today’s update include:
- Triple GTA$ and RP on Tiny Racers
- Double GTA$ and RP on all DJ Request Missions and completed Robbery Contracts
- New Test Rides: The unreleased Karin Previon is available to test drive at the LS Car Meet, alongside the Vapid Dominator GTT and Übermacht Cypher
- Lucky Wheel Top Prize: Dundreary Landstalker XL
- 20% off all Auto Shops
- Free Negative Speed Demon Livery for all Übermacht Cypher owners
- Vehicle Discounts: 30% off the Dinka Jester RR, 40% off the Grotti Itali RSX, Benefactor Krieger, Progen Emerus, Nagasaki Weaponized Dinghy, and Mammoth Tula
- Prime Gaming Bonus: Players who connect their Social Club account with Prime Gaming will get a GTA$100K bonus for playing any time this week
- Prime Gaming Discounts: 35% off the Obey Tailgater S and 80% off the Vapid Flash GT
- New Vehicle: Übermacht Cypher
- Plus a New Robbery Contract: The Union Depository
The press release also detailed some pretty sweet discounts, featuring a range of vehicles that players can get their hands on for a great deal.
- Dinka Jester RR – 30% off
- Grotti Itali RSX – 40% off
- Benefactor Krieger – 40% off
- Progen Emerus – 40% off
- Nagasaki Weaponized Dinghy – 40% off
- Mammoth Tula – 40% of