Horror fans rejoice, as there is a brand new game you’re surly going to love that was just announced at Gamescom 2021 day 2 titled There Is No Light. In this game, a religious cult known as The Church of the Great Hand has led you astray. Reject your faith and fight back in using brutal combat in this brutal action adventure game.
Many have been awaiting There Is No Light ever since its Kickstarter campaign was successful earlier this year. You can check out the official fundraiser page for the game right here, which features plenty of helpful and interesting information about the game.
Some of the features players can expect to see in There Is No Light includes
- Ashes of the Old World – Visit human settlements and unearthly ruins to uncover the secrets of the past.
- Fight to Survive – Blast your way through hordes of various enemies.
- Filled with Rage – The Rage system forces you to slay your opponents quickly and efficiently.
- Danger lurks in the Shadows – Encounter chthonic and horrific bosses.
- Weapons of the Underworld – Develop your own combat style with a vast weapon arsenal and unique special abilities.
- Non-linear Narrative – Explore the story the way you want.
- Good Intentions – Your actions and decisions affect the world.
There Is No Light will be available for Nintendo Switch, PC, Xbox One, and PlayStation 4 November 2021. You can wishlist the game on Steam now. Be sure to check back to our site for more updates.
If you’re curious about the other games showcased Gamescom, Twinfinite has got plenty of ongoing E3 coverage, including plenty of more news listed below. Be sure to check back to the site for consistent updates for everything you could ever want or need about all of the events that are occurring throughout this weekend.