DeNa has continued its impressive support of Pokemon Masters EX over the past two years, having recovered after a wobbly launch to produce a unique, content-rich mobile Pokemon experience that boasts a thriving community of players.
Today, and as expected, the developer is celebrating the milestone with a huge 100 sync pair giveaway, the launch of three new sync pairs, and other redeemable goodies, both physical and in-game. A new press release today, though, firms up the details of the in-game event.
By far the most notable opportunity for players is the game’s biggest ever giveaway, adding up to 100 sync pairs to their teams just by logging in. Players that log in to the game from now until Sept. 29 at 10:59 p.m. Pacific Time will obtain a 10-Pair Scout Ticket, which can be exchanged for 10 sync pair scouts. Players that log in to the game on ten separate days throughout this period can obtain up to ten total 10-Pair Scout Tickets, good enough to scout 100 sync pairs. 10-Pair Scout Tickets must be used by Oct. 6 at 10:59 p.m. PT.
Here’s the full overview of the festivities:
Exclusive Pokémon Trading Card Game Playmat: Players can win an exclusive Pokémon Trading Card Game playmat that celebrates the Two-Year Anniversary of Pokémon Masters EX and the 25th anniversary of the Pokémon Trading Card Game. The playmat features the Anniversary-themed sync pair of Lillie & Lunala and will be awarded to 250 randomly selected participants. More information on how to enter the sweepstakes will be available in the in-game news and game’s official Twitter account (@PokemonMasters). The entry period for the exclusive playmat will be available from August 27 at 11:00 p.m. PT until September 19 at 7:59 a.m. PT.
Anniversary Sync Pairs: Three Anniversary-themed sync pairs, Lillie (Anniversary 2021) & Lunala, N (Anniversary 2021) & Reshiram, and Steven (Anniversary 2021) & Rayquaza, will be available in their own respective Master Fair Scouts. All three sync pairs possess powerful master passive skills that strengthen the stats of a player’s entire team.
- Lillie (Anniversary 2021) & Lunala are a Ghost-type strike sync pair with a master passive skill that instantly maximizes a team’s Sp. Atk and critical-hit rate. This sync pair will be available to add to players’ teams from August 27 at 11:00 p.m. PT until Sept. 29 at 10:59 p.m. PT.
- N (Anniversary 2021) & Reshiram are a Fire-type tech sync pair with a master passive skill that lowers the stats of all opponents. This skill can be combined with Blue Flare, an attack that deals damage to all opponents at once. This sync pair will be available to add to players’ teams from Aug. 29 at 11:00 p.m. PT until September 29 at 10:59 p.m. PT
- Steven (Anniversary 2021) & Rayquaza are a Flying-type strike sync pair that power-up their stats the more they attack. This sync pair will be available to add to players’ teams from August 31 at 11:00 p.m. PT until Sept. 29 at 10:59 p.m. PT.
Add Misty (Swimsuit) & Psyduck: Players will be able to add the Water-type sync pair of Misty (Swimsuit) & Psyduck to their teams by completing the first Story level in Special Sync Pair Event: Misty & Psyduck. This sync pair can reach a 6★EX Potential rating, which increases the strength of their sync moves. The event will be available from August 27 at 11:00 p.m. PT until Oct. 15 at 10:59 p.m. PT for players who have completed Chapter 1 of the Main Story.
Return of Seasonal Sync Pairs: A selection of seasonal sync pairs will return and be available to add to players’ teams via the Super Spotlight Seasonal Scout. Six seasonal sync pairs like Rosa & Delibird and Skyla & Togekiss will be available from Sept. 2 at 11:00 p.m. PT until Sept. 9 at 10:59 p.m. PT, with six additional seasonal sync pairs like Lance & Gyarados and Serena & Alcremie available from Sept. 9 at 11:00 p.m. PT until Sept. 16 at 10:59 p.m. PT.
Earn Up to 10,000 Gems with Two-Year Anniversary Log-In Bonuses: Players who log-in to the game from Aug. 27 at 11:00 p.m. PT until Sept. 29 at 10:59 p.m. PT will receive a one-time gift of 3,000 Gems, enough to add up to 11 sync pairs to their teams. A Two-Year Anniversary Log-In Bonus will also be available from Aug. 27 at 11:00 p.m. PT until Sept. 13 at 10:59 p.m. PT, where players can earn up to 3,100 Gems by logging in daily throughout this period. An event titled Daily Battle – Present Event will also be available from Aug. 27 at 11:00 p.m. PT until Sept. 11 at 10:59 p.m. PT, in which players can participate in event battles once per day to obtain 5★-Guaranteed Scout Tickets and up to 5,500 gems.
Two-Year Anniversary Retweet Rally: Up to 3,000 Gems and 60 5★-Guaranteed Tickets (enough to add two 5★ sync pairs to players’ teams), will be distributed to all players if enough re-tweets are reached on the game’s combined official English (@PokemonMasters) and Japanese (@pokemas-game) Twitter accounts. A total of 30,000 retweets is needed to unlock all rewards for all players, with the rally taking place between Aug. 28 at 11:00 p.m. PT and Sept. 1 at 10:59 p.m. PT.
- Will Pokemon Masters EX Be Canceled With Dragalia Lost?
- Pokemon Masters: Best Sync Pairs for Your Team
- Pokemon Masters: How to Get Eggs & Full Hatch List
- Pokemon Masters: All Pokemon That Can Evolve
- Pokemon Masters: How to Get Blue