The Awesome Indies Gamescom stream is currently live, and tERRORbane has just received a new trailer to announce its launch window. The JRPG-inspired adventure will be coming to PC and Nintendo Switch during Q1 2022.
In this tongue-in-cheek game, players will take on the role of Terrorbane as they go on the Developer’s journey to destroy all bugs and glitches. You’ll become the Bane of Errors as you witness callbacks and references to other popular games and gaming moments take down enemies in tERRORbane.
You can have a look at the trailer below from IGN’s YouTube channel to see everything mentioned above for yourself, along with all of the wild glitches and unpredictable gameplay moments found in tERRORbane.
You can check out the full recording of the presentation on the Gamescom official Twitch channel or YouTube channel to see more of what was announced during the Gamescom 2021 Awesome Indie Showcase stream. You’ll be able to see all of the other trailers or announcements that you may have missed during the event.
The full recording will let you have a look at everything that was shown off during the event today. And if you’re looking for more info on some other indies, check out our roundup of the recent Nintendo Indie World Showcase.
- 5 Best Looking Games Shown During Gamescom’s Awesome Indies Showcase
- New Slice-and-Dice Platformer Loopmancer Shown off at Gamescom 2021
- Cantata, an Eerie, Spiritual, Sci-Fi Tactical-RPG Releases Its First Gameplay Trailer at Gamescom 2021
- Serial Cleaners Gets a New Gameplay Trailer at Gamescom; Coming Early 2022 to PC & Consoles
- Bloodhunt Gets a Brutal and Stylish Gamescom Trailer, Showing Off the Toreador