Fall Guys is one of the most adorable battle royale games on the market right now, but it isn’t without its woes and issues. Announced just this past weekend, the game is reinstating its No Teams playlist, which allows players to join solo queues and play on their own without having to team up with other players.
This is ideal, especially for players who don’t want to have to deal with online matchmaking. According to Mediatonic, they’ve reinstated the No Teams playlist due to complaints about having to play in a team, especially in scenarios where you might get matched up with players who don’t take the game seriously or decide to mess around and throw the match entirely.
With No Teams, it’s all on you, and it’s up to you whether you win or lose.
Fall Guys is now available on PC and consoles.
- Fall Guys Partners With Disney For Jungle Book-Themed King Louie Event
- Fall Guys Gets Double Crowns and More on Its First Anniversary
- Ratchet and Clank Invades Fall Guys With Two Limited Time Events
- Fall Guys Season 5 Coming July 20 With New Rounds and Limited Time Events
- Nier Costume Headed to Fall Guys Ultimate Knockout Next Week