Fall Guys is one of the most adorable battle royale games on the market right now, but it isn’t without its woes and issues. Announced just this past weekend, the game is reinstating its No Teams playlist, which allows players to join solo queues and play on their own without having to team up with other players.
This is ideal, especially for players who don’t want to have to deal with online matchmaking. According to Mediatonic, they’ve reinstated the No Teams playlist due to complaints about having to play in a team, especially in scenarios where you might get matched up with players who don’t take the game seriously or decide to mess around and throw the match entirely.
With No Teams, it’s all on you, and it’s up to you whether you win or lose.
Fall Guys is now available on PC and consoles.
- Fall Guys Sum Fruit: How to Play Count the Fruit Round
- Is Fall Guys Down? How To Check Fall Guys Server Status
- All Fall Guys Idol Games Challenges & Rewards
- Fall Guys Crossplay: How to Play Cross-Platform & Cross-Progression Explained
- Fall Guys: All “Fall ‘N’ Roll” Lyrics