Today, during the Gamescom 2021 Xbox Livestream, Paradox Interactive announced that Crusader Kings 3 is coming to consoles.
To be precise, the critically acclaimed and fan-favorite medieval intrigue, politics, murder, war, romance, lifestyle, debauchery, dynasty… whatever simulator is coming to PS5 and Xbox Series X|S.
The game will also be available at no additional cost on Xbox Game Pass. If you’re not a subscriber, it’ll be priced at $49.99/€49.99.
A release date has not been revealed for the moment.
Crusader Kings 3 is currently available for PC.
If you’d like to learn more, here’s how Paradox itself describes the game:
- Character Focused Gameplay: Every character you play or interact with has their own unique personality. Events and options in the game are largely determined by the type of person you are.
- Infinite Possibilities: Play as any noble house from Iceland to India, Finland to Central Africa, over five centuries. Interact with wandering guests, stubborn children, devious spymasters and saintly holy men in an elaborate tapestry of medieval life.
- Waging War: Rally your vassals and raise your men-at-arms to besiege enemy castles or put down rebellions. Personal prowess on the battlefield can win you great honor, but strategic planning is the path to victory.
- Royal Marriages: Spread your dynastic DNA throughout the world, stamping your royal seal on the crests of kingdoms and duchies far and wide. Marry for power and raise children to press claims on new lands.
- Saints and Sinners: Keep faith with your religious leaders or perform great crimes in the interest of the state. When the going gets tough, you can always embrace a heresy or craft a new religion more in line with your character’s priorities.