After watching a decent amount of anime, you’ll inevitably come across some shows with titles that’ll make you do a double-take. Whether they’re incredibly long, funny, or just bizarre, there are plenty of examples of authors seemingly giving up when coming up with titles.
Here are five anime titles that you need to read to believe. Yes, they’re all real.
Rascal Does Not Dream of Bunny Girl Senpai
Rascal Does Not Dream of Bunny Girl Senpai is a romantic comedy with a bit of drama thrown in, but the title tells you absolutely nothing about what to expect in the anime in terms of plot or premise. But it does grab your attention by making you ask several questions.
Who is the rascal? Why doesn’t he dream of the bunny girl? Why is there even a bunny girl? Well, the rascal is Sakuta Azusagawa and he seems to be the only person who can see the bunny girl, Mai Sakurajima.
Being faced with this odd situation, Sakuta decides to help Mai get through the inexplicable phenomenon. And on top of that, Sakuta’s life gets even crazier when similarly odd events begin to happen to other people around him.
- Tomb Raider Anime Series Casts Hayley Atwell As Lara Croft
- New Azur Lane Console Game Announced; New Major Event With Plenty of Shipgirls, Anime, & More Revealed
- The Demon Slayer Anime Returns this Fall, With 5 Specials to Air Before Then
- Megaton Musashi Anime Trailer Feels Delightfully Old-School
- Just Some Anime Memes to Start Your Weekend off Right