Microsoft announced a few games will be coming to Xbox Game Pass for cloud, consoles, and PC for this week and next week.
Coming this week for the subscription service is The Wild at Heart, a Pikmin-esque puzzle game, available on the cloud today and Ubisoft’s For Honor. The online multiplayer dueling game and single player campaign will be available on cloud and consoles this Thursday, June 3.
Next week will add Backbone, a post-noir adventure following raccoon detective Howard Lotor in dystopian Vancouver, British Columbia, for PC on Tuesday, June 8. The final game in the list is roguelike turn-based RPG Darkest Dungeon coming for cloud, console, and PC on Thursday, June 10.
Microsoft also announced the following games will be removed on June 15: Ace Combat 7: Skies Unknown, Night Call, Observation, West of Dead, and Wizard of Legend.
The list of new addition may seem a little light for this half of June, but the company will be holding its E3 showcase alongside Bethesda on Sunday, June 13 at 1 p.m. ET. The 90-minute show is expected to cover the game lineup form the two companies’ partnership, upcoming games, and additional news for the Xbox Game Pass service.
- Yakuza: Like a Dragon, Bethesda Classics Now on Xbox Game Pass
- Hades Is Coming to Xbox Game Pass This August
- Microsoft Exec: “Gaming Is a Massive Business;” Xbox Game Pass a “Real Win-Win” For Publishers & Gamers
- Xbox Game Pass Adds Knockout City, Maneater, and More in May
- Xbox Game Pass Adds Dragon Quest Builders 2, Red Dead Online, and More in May