Earlier today, a conversation between the official Twitter for The Witcher Games and Netflix series had everyone questioning what the two could possibly be up to. Fans didn’t have to wait too long to find out what the collaboration would be, as CD PROJEKT RED and Netflix announced WitcherCon just a little bit ago.
Dubbed as an global online celebration of The Witcher Franchise, WitcherCon will take place July 9th 2021, showcasing everything old and new fans of the series love all in one place, right from the comfort of your own home. According to the official press release, the event will feature:
- A variety of entertaining and interactive panels spotlighting the people who brought The Witcher to life in-game and on-screen.
- Breaking news, exclusive behind the scenes and never-before-seen reveals from across The Witcher franchise.
- Intimate looks into the creativity and production behind CD PROJEKT RED’s games, including the upcoming mobile game The Witcher: Monster Slayer, comic books and fan gear, AND Netflix’s live action series The Witcher plus merchandise, as well as the anime film Nightmare of the Wolf.
- Expert explorations into the lore, legends, monsters and origins of the Continent.
Fans can tune in on both Twitch and YouTube, as WitcherCon will first air on July 9th at 7:00 PM EST. A second stream, which also airs on Twitch and YouTube, will begin at 03:00 AM EST on July 10th. Each stream will feature its own exclusive content.
For more information, be sure to check out WitcherCon’s official website.
- Trailers for the Witcher, the Cuphead Show, Castlevania, & More Shown off at Netflix Geeked Week Presentation
- The Witcher Netflix & CDPR Tease a Collaborative Announcement in July
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Geralt and Ciri Figures Go up for Preorder
- PS Now to Add The Witcher 3 and Slay the Spire to Its Lineup in June
- Netflix Celebrates The Witcher Season 2’s Completed Filming With a Trailer