It has been a long time coming, but fans no longer have to wait to see their favorite sitcom group back together again, as Friends: The Reunion has finally aired. In this event, the cast members got together to talk about their favorite moments in the show and share some behind-the-scenes knowledge.
There are honestly so many great moments in the reunion that it is hard to keep track of all of them. That is why we’ve compiled a list of them for you right here.
So get ready, as it’s time for The One with the Best Moments From Friends: The Reunion.
(Featured Image Source: HBO Max)
Returning Side Characters
It goes without saying that the main cast of Friends is the reason fans love the show. The chemistry between Ross, Rachel, Phoebe, Monica, Chandler, and Joey is so natural and relatable that it still holds up to this day.
Like any great sitcom, though, each story, and the group’s overall dynamic, is always made better by supporting characters. Whether it is Chandler’s romance with Janice, or Gunther and his unrelenting love for Rachel, Friends had some fantastic side characters that added depth to the plot.
Thankfully, fans got to see the return of many of those characters during Friends: The Reunion. A few of those returning personalities include Jack and Judy Geller, Richard Burke, and even Mr. Heckles, back from the dead.
- Blizzard’s Battle.net App Update Lets You Have a Global Friends List Across Regions
- New Scarlet Nexus Screenshots & Videos Show Heroes, Powers, Seiran City, & Bonding With Friends
- Bubble Bobble 4 Friends is Coming to Steam
- Playtonic Announces New Publishing Team: Playtonic Friends; Still Working on New Games
- Mass Effect: Legendary Edition Gets Release Date and New Trailer Bringing Back Old Friends